List:       kde-edu
Subject:    Re: [KDE-EDU]: French announcement
From:       Andy Fawcett <andy () athame ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-09-21 15:09:35

On Friday 21 September 2001 14:43, Laurent Rathle wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'll get the french annoucement of the project ready this afternoon.
> But for the website, I'm getting into a lot of trouble. Not
> translation, but inclusion of files that doesn't work here, as you
> can see :
>
> http://edu.kde-france.org/

Okay, I see the problem.

It's failing to find a file "links.inc" in the root directory of your
website, I think. If that file is there, try adjusting the code in
templates/templ-begin.html to see if that helps. Naturally, save a
backup copy first...

> I'll try to fix it, but if someone have an idea...

I hope my explanation helps.

> Have a nice day,

You too :)

Andy

--
Andy Fawcett      |   "In an open world without walls and fences,
andy@athame.co.uk |      we wouldn't need Windows and Gates."