List:       kde-edu
Subject:    Re: [KDE-EDU]: link to translations
From:       Andy Fawcett <andy () athame ! co ! uk>
Date:       2001-09-21 14:32:37

On Friday 21 September 2001 17:21, Eva Brucherseifer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> what will the link to the translations be on edu.kde.org?

We have created a new subdirectory, /announcements/ and they will be
under there.

The current version (with *five* languages) can be seen at
http://edutest.ath.cx/announcements/

Friends, please do not publicise this URL, as my connection could get
swamped :)

Eva, I'll incorporate the German version now...

Andy

--
Andy Fawcett      |   "In an open world without walls and fences,
andy@athame.co.uk |      we wouldn't need Windows and Gates."