List:       kde-docbook
Subject:    Stylesheet bug
From:       "Thomas Jones" <securebuddha () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-06-14 9:20:52

The KDE stylesheets do not abide by the pgwide attribute in the table
element. I have declared my attribute as such:

and the table element is the child of a sect1 element. I reviewed
other KDE documentation to research the problem, and all tables found
in other application documentation are affected as well.

Thanks,
Thomas