List:       kde-docbook
Subject:    Re: Documentation headers overwrite page titles - again
From:       Frederik Fouvry <fouvry () CoLi ! Uni-SB ! DE>
Date:       2001-10-01 9:58:24

Hi Andrej,

| I've reported about this few weeks ago and now someone
| else has found the same errors (now with KDE 2.2.1 rpm
| for SuSE 6.4):
|
| For some reason the documentation header overwrites the
| page titles or parts of the first paragraph. Our kde-localised.css
| contains only
|
| :lang(sl) { }
|
| so it shouldn't be the source of the error (?).

Extremely unlikely that that is the reason.  The localised file
is only for language/country specific settings (e.g. in
Roumenian, all paragraphs should be indented on their first
line).  There is no obligation to have anything in there - I'm
not even sure if those files are currently called from the HTML
code.

| Problem no.2:
| Non ASCII characters in the glossary are still displayed as
| "?". Changes in the encoding don't help. This was also
| reproduced.
|
| Did anyone see things like this? Especially non latin1 teams?

I cannot help you with this problem, unfortunately.

Frederik