List:       kde-doc-english
Subject:    Re: [kde-doc-english]Changes
From:       "Thomas Diehl" <thd () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-06-25 12:37:06

On Sun, 24 Jun 2001 22:25:17 -0400, Jonathan Singer wrote:

>But at this point, it looks like the XML viewer is a long way from working
>reliably at all. Is the plan to make it the default for help display in
>2.2? If so, can I suggest reevaluating the plan?

If you'd like to suggest this you'd better contact Stephan Kulow and
Waldo Bastian. I guess neither of them is reading this list. (BTW:
Stephan says he fixed every helpcenter bug reported to him the same day
and thinks the system works pretty well.)

Regards,

Thomas

---
KDE translation: http://i18n.kde.org/