List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Kmail Oddity
From:       John Rizzo <jrizzo () johnrizzo ! net>
Date:       2001-08-31 2:52:01

Hi guys

I wanted to tell you about a weird problem with kmail.  It doesn't appear to
be critical as none of my email was lost but it is anonying.

I use kmail to connect to a imap server.  My inbox had about 700 messages so
I wanted to move them to another folder on the imap server.  I selected all
700 messages and selected move to->alternate folder.  However during the move
it seams that kmail unselects messages at the top of the selection list. It
does this as it moves many of the messages to the other folder.  After
selecting all the messages and moving them to the other folder 5 times I
finally got them all moved.

I hope this helps some :)

PS

I was running kmail 1.3.1 Using KDE 2.2.