List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: koffice compile error
From:       Eric Laffoon <sequitur () easystreet ! com>
Date:       2001-08-28 5:12:48

On Monday 27 August 2001 02:33 pm, Alessandro Praduroux wrote:
> On Monday 27 August 2001 23:13, Eric Laffoon wrote:
> > Anyone have an idea what is going on with this? I've not been able to
> > build koffice for days now and even starting over from scratch with the
> > CVS goes nowhere. It was building not that long ago. What could be
> > causing this?
>
> are you trying to compile koffice HEAD with kdelibs KDE_2_2_BRANCH?
> so either upgrade kdelibs to HEAD or downgrade koffice to
> KOFFICE_1_1_BRANCH. The latter solved it for me, since these functions are
> defined only in kdelibs HEAD

Okay... I can run with that. I wanted to have a KDE 2.2 branch built, the rpm
KDE 2.2 to fall back on and then build the head branch. I expect it to be a
bit less reliable during the QT switch over.

Did I somehow miss the 1.1 release of koffice???

Thanks
--
Eric Laffoon                    sequitur@kde.org
A member of the Quanta+ Web development team