List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: koffice compile error
From:       Ferdinand Gassauer <gassauer () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-08-28 4:30:56

On Monday 27 August 2001 23:33, Alessandro Praduroux wrote:
> On Monday 27 August 2001 23:13, Eric Laffoon wrote:
> > Anyone have an idea what is going on with this? I've not been able to
> > build koffice for days now and even starting over from scratch with the
> > CVS goes nowhere. It was building not that long ago. What could be
> > causing this?
>
> are you trying to compile koffice HEAD with kdelibs KDE_2_2_BRANCH?
> so either upgrade kdelibs to HEAD or downgrade koffice to
> KOFFICE_1_1_BRANCH. The latter solved it for me, since these functions are
> defined only in kdelibs HEAD

Hi!
I didn't find a comprehensive page where the combination of the different
branches of the packages are listend which should work.
OK HEAD works for all, but this one seems fairly unstable due to the upcoming
qt3 migration and I do not want to use it for now.

--
KDE 2 - current CVS on SuSE 7.1, X86Free 4.1.0

regards
Ferdinand Gassauer
mailto:f.gassauer@aon.at
mailto:gassauer@kde.org