List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE 2.2 Konqueror cannot login to www.gmx.net.
From:       Julian Rockey <linux () jrockey ! com>
Date:       2001-08-22 18:14:57

On Wednesday 22 August 2001 10:37 am, Roland Riegel wrote:
> Am Mittwoch, 22. August 2001 18:00 schrieb Julian Rockey:
> > I've had a similar problem with Lycos mail ( http://mail.lycos.com ).
> > Logging on doesn't (and never has) worked - you just get the log-in
> > screen back again.
>
> Are you sure about the JavaScript thing? Have you actually seen JS in the
> page code?
>
> I have seen such a behaviour when cookies weren't enabled, too.

I've got cookie enabled globally, so I don't think so, unless there are any
cookie problems in Konqueror.

Unless it's Javascript interacting with cookies, of course.

See, I've decided it's a JS problem on the basis of very flimsy or
non-existent evidence, and I'm sticking to it, as any good scientist does.