List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: starting to write a KDE auto-installer
From:       Nick Betcher <nbetcher () usinternet ! com>
Date:       2001-08-21 21:38:27

How long did it take for Connectiva (or whoever did it) to port apt to rpm? I
don't think I'm that prepared to side track and add support for other
distributions in Apt. Once again, I rest my case with apt and hopefully
everyone will see and understand that since I'm new to programming I can't
re-write apt. Mabey if someone helped me, but of course I've "been there and
done that".

				Thanks,
					Nick Betcher