List:       kde-devel
Subject:    RE: new background option
From:       Mofeed Shahin <shahin () labf ! org>
Date:       2001-08-07 9:07:14

It simply scales the images to maximum that it can by still keeping the
aspect ratio, and then tiles it.

I like it alot, because I have alot of large odd sized pictures (eg
4000x1500) which normally I only get a small corner of. And I don't like
stretching it to fit the whole screen, as that makes alot of the images very
ugly because of the loss of aspect.

Mof.