List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Konqy messes up with views
From:       Raffaele Sandrini <sandrini () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-07-31 12:07:21

Hi,

I don't like the view of HTML files stored on my Computer in the Koqy
filemanager. So I'd like that it opens a seperate Konqueror webclient. So set
in the "Edit file Type" Dialog the Embeding tab to open a sperate viewer.
All right until now. I klick on an HTML file and konqy filemanager opens me
the same for inddefinite times (i waited till i opend it 150 times)...
Soemthing seems to be messed up here. Any idea?

cheers,
Raffaele
--
Raffaele Sandrini <sandrini@kde.org>
For encrypted Mail get my Public Key from "search.keyserver.net"