Hi, I don't like the view of HTML files stored on my Computer in the Koqy filemanager. So I'd like that it opens a seperate Konqueror webclient. So set in the "Edit file Type" Dialog the Embeding tab to open a sperate viewer. All right until now. I klick on an HTML file and konqy filemanager opens me the same for inddefinite times (i waited till i opend it 150 times)... Soemthing seems to be messed up here. Any idea? cheers, Raffaele -- Raffaele Sandrini For encrypted Mail get my Public Key from "search.keyserver.net" ID is: 0xEC4950E9 >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<