List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Requirements to get KDE 2.x to compile on HPUX 10.20
From:       Jason Jung <jung () rsn ! hp ! com>
Date:       2001-07-02 0:18:45

I am attaching a tar ball of most of the email messages I sent myself to
document what changes I made get kde 2.x to work.  I wrote the message so
that others in my work group could use them in case they wanted to compile
the code.  If you have any questions, please email me,

Note, even though kde 2.x compiled, kicker will not come up upon launch,
konquerer doesn't properly render webpages outside the companies firewall,
and any changes made using kcontrol requires kde to be started over again.
I will debug these further,  but I thought I would mention that it isn't
at 100% of the functionality that the current Linux distribution is at.

Thanks,
-Jason
Design Verification Engineer

["kde.maillist.tar.gz" (APPLICATION/octet-stream)]