List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Guitar program
From:       Alexander Brand <alinx () gmx ! de>
Date:       2001-06-21 19:28:08

Hi all,

I've read the latest KC KDE and see the thread about a tabulature app.
I'm one of the two active KGuitar developer. The last release (0.2.9) was
in Nov. 2000. In Dec. 2000 I've ported KGuitar to KParts (see CVS).
This year I and Mikhail Yakshin haven't time to code because we were busy
with the university. So, since 14 days I try to implement the MIDI output.
Mikhail is busy until 26. June.

KGuitar is still alive. We are happy if somebody join the team. Please
write an eMail to Mikhail (mailto:yakshin@online.ru)

Bye,
    Alex Brand

---