List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: liquid
From:       aleXXX <alexander.neundorf () rz ! tu-ilmenau ! de>
Date:       2001-06-21 9:03:21

On Thursday 21 June 2001 00:07, Till Krech wrote:
> On Wednesday, 20. June 2001 22:22, Mathieu Chouinard wrote:
> >
> > So am I, but what can we do?
>
> learn social engineering - not only software engineering.
>
> I personally think this whole sad situation could have been avoided.

I don't think so. Nobody did anything special bad to mosfet. Look at all the
discussions on the lists. There are always different opinions, but nobody
says "I leave linux ! " (maybe he only changed to BSD now ;-)
The point was to move some styles/themes from kdelibs to kdeartwork, I don't
know how this can drive anybody to such a reaction.
We can't handle single persons different from others.
It's sad that he left us, but I don't think we did anything really wrong.
Maybe he has some bad days and will come back if he's in better mood :-)

Bye
Alex