List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: qt 2.3.1 compile problems
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-06-19 18:14:42

On Tuesday 19 June 2001 10:52 am, Stephan Johach wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> Today I updated qt-copy from cvs. Unfortunately it does'nt compile
> anymore. I did a make clean ./configure .... (as many times before)

[Snip]

> mocgen.cpp:1: parse error before `<'

[Snip]

I think the file mocgen.cpp contains a CVS merge conflict. Remove the file
and update from CVS to get yourself a new one.

A merge conflict gets indicated in the file with <<<<  ===== and  >>>>> to
seperate the old version and the new version of a part of the file. The
problem is then that CVS is unable to merge the old and new version, e.g.
because you have made changes to the old version yourself or just because CVS
gets confused.

Cheers,
Waldo
--