List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE and Gcc 3.0
From:       StarTux <matthew () psychohorse ! com>
Date:       2001-06-18 22:31:24

Here is the homepage on GNU that mentions the release.

http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/

Here is the caveats:

http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/gcc-3.0/caveats.html

And the bug page:

http://www.gnu.org/software/gcc/bugs.html#known

You could try writing to Richard, just remember its GNU/Linux...I forgot
to mention that to him once...

Matt

--
"The only thing complex about Linux are the users themselves."