List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Removal of Pixie?
From:       Waldo Bastian <bastian () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-06-18 17:35:10

On Monday 18 June 2001 04:00 am, Cristian Tibirna wrote:
> On Monday 18 June 2001 04:04, Erik K. Pedersen wrote:
> > I am about to update the Danish translations of the docbook for pixie.
> > Should I not do that? If the program is supposed to disappear it seems
> > like wasted work. On the other hand, one might imagine it would be
> > possible for the various hotheads to agree just to move the po and
> > docbook files to "others"
>
> Hi Erik
>
> I profoundly sorry for this situation and if this could help in any ways, I
> sincerely appologize.
>
> I believe that you don't need agreement from anybody for puting the
> translation in "others", as you wish. It is a pity that Daniel thought he
> has the right to dispose in such a way of the work of others.

To clear up any misunderstandings: Daniel removed Pixie after I asked him too.

As far as transations go, yes I think it makes sense to move it to "others".
I suggest you contact Daniel about how to proceed. I don't know if he has
plans for a release anytime soon so you might want to ask him about that, I
know he had plans for some UI changes.

My apologies for the trouble this is causing you.

Cheers,
Waldo
--
bastian@kde.org | SuSE Labs KDE Developer | bastian@suse.com