List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Exit application
From:       Thomas.Satzinger () t-online ! de (Thomas Satzinger)
Date:       2001-06-18 8:23:54

Hi there,
i do not know if i am OT here (if yes, please tell me), but i have the
following problem.

i am writing an app based on KDE2 with KDEveleop 1.4
It works not bad, but when exiting the app i get the following message:

X Error of failed request:  BadWindow (invalid Window parameter)
  Major opcode of failed request:  1 (X_CreateWindow)
  Resource id in failed request:  0x0
  Serial number of failed request:  2746

I do not think its a programming error.
Can somebody please explain me, what these lines try to tell me?!?

regards

-t.