Hi there, i do not know if i am OT here (if yes, please tell me), but i have the following problem. i am writing an app based on KDE2 with KDEveleop 1.4 It works not bad, but when exiting the app i get the following message: X Error of failed request: BadWindow (invalid Window parameter) Major opcode of failed request: 1 (X_CreateWindow) Resource id in failed request: 0x0 Serial number of failed request: 2746 Current serial number in output stream: 2878 I do not think its a programming error. Can somebody please explain me, what these lines try to tell me?!? regards -t. >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<