List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Problems with qt-copy in CVS
From:       Nils Holland <nils () nightcastleproductions ! org>
Date:       2001-06-16 12:10:18

On Saturday 16 June 2001 13:14, Thorsten Schnebeck wrote:
> Am Samstag, 16. Juni 2001 12:56 schrieb Nils Holland:
> [...]
>
> > /usr/X11R6/lib/libX11.so.6: undefined reference to `atexit'
> > collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
> > make[4]: *** [aclock] Error 1
>
> Hmm, this seems to be the problem mentioned in
>
> http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-devel&m=99264135212831&w=2
>
> For some unknown reasons I don't have these problems here (so far:) using
> gcc-2.95.3 and glib-2.2.2 too.

Well, I'm running gcc-2.95.3 with glibc-2.2.3. It seems that qt builds
correctly without the stuff in tutorial and examples. KDE also seems to
compile without problems using that qt. I hope that the resulting KDE will
also run properly, but I'll at least have to finish compiling kdebase before
I can test it.

Since the problem only means that the QT tutorial and examples are not built,
it is not something I care about much. If it is really caused by a problem
with gcc-2.95.3, then I will probably check out 2.96 and see if it's gone
there. Or I might as well just wait for 3.0, since the bug is obviously not
too serious.

Greetings
Nils