List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Attention: KNode CVS users
From:       Christian Gebauer <gebauer () bigfoot ! com>
Date:       2001-06-14 15:04:21

Hi,

I just commited critical bugfix to KNode: I accidently used translated object
names for the dockwidgets. Unfortunally KDockWidget crashes badly if
it encounters unknown widget names in its config file :-(((((

Now it will not crash when the user changes the language, instead
it will crash for *all* people who used KNode CVS since I ported
KNode to KDockWidget. You will have to delete the [dock_configuration]
section in knoderc.

Sorry about that, I will send a bug report to F@lk.

Greetings
Christian