Hi, I just commited critical bugfix to KNode: I accidently used translated object names for the dockwidgets. Unfortunally KDockWidget crashes badly if it encounters unknown widget names in its config file :-((((( Now it will not crash when the user changes the language, instead it will crash for *all* people who used KNode CVS since I ported KNode to KDockWidget. You will have to delete the [dock_configuration] section in knoderc. Sorry about that, I will send a bug report to F@lk. Greetings Christian -- >><< Christian Gebauer >><< gebauer@bigfoot.com >><< ICQ 14916141 >><< >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<