List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: patch for kamera
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () capsi ! com>
Date:       2001-06-14 11:36:22

On Thu, Jun 14, 2001 at 07:39:05AM +0200, Ferdinand Gassauer wrote:
> I have a nikon coolpix 950 which is supported and works fine with the current
> gphoto2 and gtkam. If you could tell me what to do I could check it. (at
> least a bit)

The original post (http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-devel&m=99206157028621&w=2)
sums it up quite nicely. Basically make sure gphoto2 works and test kamera
by using its kcontrol module and with camera:/

(after applying the patch attached to that mail, of course, kamera should
not even compile at the moment)

If it works, commit. The patch could be improved here and there, but at the
moment kamera doesn't compile at all which is even worse.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | 'What? In riddles?' said Gandalf. 'No! For I was talking
cap@capsi.com | aloud to myself. A habit of the old: they choose the wisest