List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: "kdm" or "who is supposed to expand ${prefix}?"
From:       Melchior FRANZ <a8603365 () unet ! univie ! ac ! at>
Date:       2001-06-12 18:57:46

* Oswald Buddenhagen -- Tuesday 12 June 2001 15:07:

> > it I get some error messages saying "Cannot open config file
> > ${prefix}/share/config/kdm/kdmrc" and some other messages about
> > files that can't be opened.
> >
> ARGH! the second time the same mistake ... *shame*
> will fix at once ...

There seems to be another ${prefix} problem in
kdebase/kdm/kfrontend/config/kdmrc. Line 105 was probably meant
to be commented out:

  # By default no program is invoked and "Willing to manage" is sent.
  Xwilling=${prefix}/share/config/kdm/Xwilling
  # Number of seconds to wait for display to respond after the user has

m.