List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: List of 4-Modifier Layout
From:       "Thiago Macieira" <thiago () bumerangue ! com>
Date:       2001-06-10 15:40:37

Ellis Whitehead wrote:
> Switch To Desktop #		Ctrl+F#		Meta+#
> Show Window List		Alt+F5		Meta+0
[snip]

Just as a side note, many of the Meta combinations given are already in use
in some programs, like Emacs and XEmacs. It would be quite annoying to have
those combinations intercepted by another program.

However, since I don't know much of what is being talked about here, I don't
know if there is a way to disable this new scheme. If there isn't, I'd
recommend that one be added.

--
  Thiago Macieira - UFOT Registry number: 1001

 thiagom@mail.com talha@geocities.com

   ICQ UIN: 1967141  PGP: 0x8F2978D5 and 0xEA9037A5 (PGP 2.x)

     Registered Linux user #65028

13/392. You broke your little ships. -- Lily Sloane, Star Trek: First Contact