List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Guitar program
From:       Carsten Pfeiffer <carpdjih () cetus ! zrz ! tu-berlin ! de>
Date:       2001-06-09 15:49:42

On Sat, Jun 09, 2001 at 01:31:06PM +0200, Matthias Kretz wrote:

Hi,

this sounds pretty nice -- I haven't done any music since my migration from
Windows due to lack of software. One comment:

> - a waveview widget (just beginning)

there have been several KDE programs, kwav, kwave, ksoundsys, krecord, which
all have such a widget. KSoundSys was probably the most advanced program
with lots of filters and effects. Maybe that work could be reused.

Cheers,
Carsten Pfeiffer