List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Does artsdsp work for any of you?
From:       Wynn Wilkes <wynnw () calderasystems ! com>
Date:       2001-06-08 23:26:41

Hello,

With the current cvs, does artsdsp still work for all of you?

I used to use artsdsp -m realplay all the time, but it's been broken for
about two weeks now.

When I sun artsdsp -m -v realplay, I get:
artsdsp:       0.5.5
name:
command line:  realplay
aRts: hijacking /dev/dsp open...
error on aRts init: loading the aRts backend
"/opt/kde-cvs/lib/libartscbackend.la" failed

I build the cvs version with the prefix of /opt/kde-cvs.  Also, I do have
libartscbackend.la, and it does look fine.

I'm curious if anyone else is having this problem, or if it's isolated to me.

Thanks,
Wynn