List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Preparing for KDE2.2beta1
From:       Vadim Plessky <lucy-ples () mtu-net ! ru>
Date:       2001-06-08 23:12:30

On Friday 08 June 2001 16:24, Ralf Nolden wrote:
|   Torsten Rahn wrote:
|   > Also the KPersonalizer-people have been working towards finishing
|   > KPersonalizer on Sunday/Monday. This is another must-have-feature for
|   > KDE 2.2.

[...]
|   The themes page is not ready because the artists have to collect their
|   themes to offer by default, but this is normal finishing of the app that
|   will work until the final.
|
|   Someone who is willing to help out with the themes page (page 4) would
|   be nice though, danimo and wildfox are busy and Carsten Wolf who helped
|   with the OSpage is away over the weekend.

I beg my pardon, but what is the "themes page (page 4)?

Concerning themes: I have announced on May 24th availability 33 window
decorations and 6 widget themes for KDE 2.1 (there was announce on
freshmeat.net today, June 8th. oops, sorry: already yesterday :).
I guess around 10 to 12 of them worth including in KDE base distribution.

You can check details, download and see screenshots at:
http://kde2.newmail.ru/kde_themes.html

Mirror on apps.kde.com:
http://apps.kde.com/na/2/info/vid/3239
(there is updated screenshot section as well)

Your comments are welcome!

--

Vadim Plessky
http://kde2.newmail.ru  (English)