List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Anyone working on kamera?
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () capsi ! com>
Date:       2001-06-06 10:50:15

On Tue, Jun 05, 2001 at 07:05:24PM -0700, Shawn Gordon wrote:
> Even though we did Kamera, we donated it to KDE and I thought it was part
> of the basic package and being kept up to date with the library changes as
> part of that move, at least that was the rationale.  We haven't had anyone
> work on it since January though.

Do you then still want to be listed as maintainer for it? If you have no
plans on maintaining it yourself (in case patches do not magically appear
itself), it should be listed without maintainer in the bugs list.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | 'What? In riddles?' said Gandalf. 'No! For I was talking
cap@capsi.com | aloud to myself. A habit of the old: they choose the wisest