List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KWin serious problems with VMWare
From:       Hetz Ben Hamo <hetz () magnifire ! net>
Date:       2001-06-05 8:35:39

Hi,

Since last week, I'm having problems with kwin and VMWare.. I'll explain..

I run VMWare, open a virtual machine with windows and run it.. when the VM
finish loads windows, it resizes the window. Now - if my mouse is inside the
VM - then the problems begin...

VMWare got tools and on of the features is that if you move the cursor
outside the VM window - then the mouse is "returned" to X windows and you can
click on other windows or focus on other windows - as usual..

Since last week - I cannot do that and I have the following problems:

1. moving outside the VM window and clicking on focus window doesn't work or
work very slowly - slowly = waiting 30 seconds for focus..

2. The keyboard is not returning to fuction properly when moving the mouse
outside the VM window - you click something - and you don't know what will
happend and on what window it will affect...

Help??

Hetz