List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Documentation woes
From:       Chris Schlaeger <cs () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-05-31 14:58:05

Hi Lauri,

just read your mail about documentation. I'm still listed as the
maintainer of the ksysguard documentation. This is reasonable, since I
probably know the program best, but there are still a few things on my
todo list for 2.2. So I might have problems bringing the documentation
up-to-date in time for 2.2 (incl. translation).

The current documentation is mostly correct, but a lot of new features
are still missing. How can we address this issue? Is there a chance
that someone else can have a try to compelete it? The upcoming changes
will just add a few more features, so 99% of the work should be still
valid.

Chris

--
KDE 2.1: Conquer your Desktop!