List:       kde-devel
Subject:    XML UI Framework
From:       "Mark W. Webb" <mark () dolphtech ! com>
Date:       2001-05-30 14:21:18

I am creating a KDE application and I have some(10) menu items I would like
to add to my menubar.  Is there a way to do this without having to use a
blahui.rc file?  There are some standard actions that I want to use, but the
majority of the menu items I want to use are non-standard.  This is a
database app and there are no vacuum, search, drop....etc actions in the
KStdActions class.

thank you for the help in advance.

PS.  If I have to use the blahui.rc file, where does it go on installation ??