List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Strange configure problems
From:       Jono Bacon <f9808590 () wlv ! ac ! uk>
Date:       2001-05-28 16:59:05

> I can imagine there's a misunderstanding, I'm the author of kde-build
> (the
> script in kdesdk which might be guilty for Jono's problems), John
> seems to be
> using kde-cvsbuild, a script by Andreas Hochsteger
> (http://kde-cvsbuild.sourceforge.net).

The weird thing here is that Mathias is having the same problems with
configuring yet he does not use your script, and I used to use your
script with no problems.

I suspect that John has his problem figured out - it was his
kde-cvsbuild script, and agree with David that the author should get
notification of the problem and leave it off the thread. This issue
seems to be something else. I am unsure where the problem lies.

Does kde-build modify anything that could override the $QTDIR being
read, or something like that. Also could me moving the files from
/sources/qt-copy to /sources/kde/qt-copy cause any problems?

I don't know if you can help with these issues, but if you can that
would be great. If I cant find a soloution I will recheck out all my
code and retry.

	Jono

Jono Bacon - [vmlinuz] -- jono@kde.org
KDE/Qt Developer