List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Strange configure problems
From:       John Schmidt <jgs1960 () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2001-05-28 13:48:34

On Monday 28 May 2001 01:53 pm, Jono Bacon wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am having some bizarre problems today getting configure to see Qt
> when configuring KDE CVS modules.
>
> I used to have qt-copy in /sources/qt-copy, but I then moved it to
> /sources/kde/qt-copy and updated my QTDIR. I also added
> /sources/kde/qt-copy/lib to /etc/ld.so.conf and run ldconfig as root.
>
> I have tried to configure kdesupport and koffice and I get an error
> saying my Qt is not new enough. A look in config.log sealed my
> suspicion that it could not find the headers.

Is this what you're seeing???

checking for libjpeg... -ljpeg
checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 2.2.2) (libraries) not found. Please \
check your installation! For more details about this problem, look at the end of \
config.log. Error during configure!
Mon May 28 09:04:46 EDT 2001: Configuring kdenetwork finished.

If yes, are you running this from kde-cvsbuild??

--
John Schmidt                             |  "face piles of trials with smiles, it \
riles them EcoTOOLS Development             |  to believe that you perceive the web \