On Monday 28 May 2001 01:53 pm, Jono Bacon wrote: > Hello all, > > I am having some bizarre problems today getting configure to see Qt > when configuring KDE CVS modules. > > I used to have qt-copy in /sources/qt-copy, but I then moved it to > /sources/kde/qt-copy and updated my QTDIR. I also added > /sources/kde/qt-copy/lib to /etc/ld.so.conf and run ldconfig as root. > > I have tried to configure kdesupport and koffice and I get an error > saying my Qt is not new enough. A look in config.log sealed my > suspicion that it could not find the headers. > Is this what you're seeing??? checking for libjpeg... -ljpeg checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 2.2.2) (libraries) not found. Please check your installation! For more details about this problem, look at the end of config.log. Error during configure! Mon May 28 09:04:46 EDT 2001: Configuring kdenetwork finished. If yes, are you running this from kde-cvsbuild?? -- John Schmidt | "face piles of trials with smiles, it riles them EcoTOOLS Development | to believe that you perceive the web they Compuware Corporation | weave, and keep on thinking free" http://compuware.com | john.schmidt@compuware.com | - In the Beginning, The Moody Blues >> Visit http://master.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<