List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: new startup notification code in cvs
From:       Rob Kaper <cap () capsi ! com>
Date:       2001-05-27 23:02:03

On Mon, May 28, 2001 at 12:52:48AM +0200, Ralf Nolden wrote:
> The current solution is the best we can get with until we have a themable
> cursor in X, and we don't even have all drivers support the RENDER
> extension yet...until then we have to live with circumstances and provide
> this solution.

What was wrong with the notification just in the taskbar? It's elegant and
nice. People who are not helped by the feedback there will probably not be
helped by the cursor feedback either.

Rob
--
Rob Kaper     | 'What? In riddles?' said Gandalf. 'No! For I was talking
cap@capsi.com | aloud to myself. A habit of the old: they choose the wisest