List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: regarding noatun
From:       Neil Stevens <neil () qualityassistant ! com>
Date:       2001-05-19 11:16:44

On Saturday 19 May 2001 03:57 am, Hetz Ben Hamo wrote:
 > Hi,
 >
 > I asked Njard on #kde about it - asked other people about it - and I
 > still got problems with noatun...

If you asked while I was around, I'd ask you to come with me to #kde-users
:-)

Then, I'd ask you if you're using the systray plugin in Noatun, called
Young Hickory.  If you are, I'd tell you that you can restore the UI by
clicking on the systray icon.  If you have the systray plugin loaded, but
don't have the systray applet in kicker, just unload the systray plugin,
and your UIs should be re-shown.

If you're not running the systray plugin, I'd suggest you remove
~/.kde/share/config/noatunrc.  Your playlist is not stored in there, don't
worry.

Excellent (I assuming you're using the default UI plugin) used to have
problems with remembering whether it was hidden, but all should be well now.

--
Neil Stevens
neil@qualityassistant.com

keyserver search.keyserver.net
Fingerprint 86EA ECD4 F258 FB1B D88F 9136 4F49 90F8 CD3E 5C1C