List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Noatun - fix or throw it out
From:       Ralf Nolden <nolden () kde ! org>
Date:       2001-05-19 11:15:48

Michael Matz wrote:

> Please don't yell on kde-core-devel.  I think you know the charta of that
> list.
Yes I do. Sorry if that's getting annoying but the topic of noatun is as
well as a crash is. If it is that what it takes to wake people up on a
very concerning subject, so be it for that very one subject. I'm known
to be reasonable otherwise :-)

I would be pleased if the crash could be fixed and put into the upcoming
release on monday.

Ralf
--
Finally, even I have to admit that being myself was the best thing
that ever could have happened to me. - Le Grand Charmeur

Ralf Nolden

The KDevelop Project
http://www.kdevelop.org

nolden@kde.org