List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: [kdegames/katomic] undefined reference to `KStdGameAction::...
From:       Andreas Beckermann <b_mann () gmx ! de>
Date:       2001-05-18 12:25:51

On Friday 18 May 2001 09:15, Dirk Mueller wrote:
> On Don, 17 Mai 2001, The Hermit Hacker wrote:
> > toplevel.o: In function `AtomTopLevel::createMenu(void)':
> > toplevel.o(.text+0x35): undefined reference to
> > `KStdGameAction::highscores(QObject const *, char const *, QObject *,
> > char const *)
>
> hmm, it picks up the installed libkdegames instead of the one in the
> module.

I cannot find out where the problem is...
I don't have it. I just removed KStdGameAction::highscores(), installed
libkdegames and relinked katmic - I have the same error. Now I put
KStdGameAction::highscores() (don't install it) and it works fine.
Does anyone else have this problem?

> But all the other games have the same problem. Would the attached patch
> help ?
Well - it is applied now. Although I think it is rather an unclean solution
as that's what LDFLAGS is for...
Can anyone help with this?
Could this be a problem with srcdir!=builddir?

> Dirk

CU
Andi