List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: can not compile kdelibs for QT problem
From:       Triskelios <trisk () quasarnet ! org>
Date:       2001-05-18 9:51:43

On Fri, 18 May 2001 01:58, lamb liu wrote:
] I installed qt2.3 successfully but when I try to build kdelib, it report
] this:
] checking for Qt... configure: error: Qt (>= Qt 2.2.2) (libraries) not
] found. Please check your installation!

Well, that configure test for Qt tries to compile a set of Qt programs, so if
it doesn't work, either something is wrong with your gcc or your Qt
installation (looks like the latter here). Make sure you have only one copy
of Qt in your linker path, and that the QTDIR env var points to it. You
should also consider installing JPEG and PNG support. Did the examples build
and run when you compiled Qt?

--
Triskelios - trisk@quasarnet.org
[ 49206C6F76652041657269616E61 ]