List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Opera 5.0 for Linux and the Speed Poll
From:       Hetz Ben Hamo <hetz-home () cobol2java ! com>
Date:       2001-05-17 18:18:55

Yes, it works fast thanks to their very good engine..

However, I wouldn't call it totally stable - I had a crash or 2, Macromedia
flash doesn't seem to work for me at all (I wonder how can I make it work).

You should remember - konqueror is much more then web browser.

Go ahead - add 20 fully paid developers to Konqueror development, and you
should see in no time how Konqueror beat the pants out of any browser, no
matter what OS. You just need time and optimization algoritms to optimize it
(and yes, improve its rendering etc...)

Hetz