List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Arrows: indication sort direction of columns
From:       Rolf Magnus <ramagnus () zvw ! de>
Date:       2001-05-17 17:42:14

On Wednesday 16 May 2001 10:49, Stephan Kulow wrote:

> Hmm, think of sorting by size. What's where the long part of the triangle
> is? I think, we've got it wrong, even though I got used to it now :)

I think it should always point into the direction of higher numbers. It seems
most people don't see it as a triangle representing 'bigger things' where
it's wider. Instead it's more seen as an arrow that points into a direction,
and why should it point into the negative direction?

--
Tell a man that there are 400 billion stars and he'll believe you.
Tell him a bench has wet paint and he has to touch it.