List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: HELP: kate and kwrite crash here right after start!!!
From:       Marcos Dione <mdione () hal ! famaf ! unc ! edu ! ar>
Date:       2001-05-16 19:26:12

On Wed, 16 May 2001, Thomas Leitner wrote:

> Tru64 Unix right after startup. No window appears at all. However the
> problem might exist since 2-3 weeks because I didn't start kate/kwrite
> since then. Note I'm runnig kate on a fresh user account where it was

	well, here it doesn't starts from a long ago. in order to make a
proper bug report, I will like to compile kant with debug on, but without
reconfiguring the whole kdebase pkg. is this possible? if not, well, I'll
try to do it all anyways...

--
"y, bueno, yo soy muy ilogico. lo que pasa es que ustedes me toman
demasiado en serio"