List:       kde-devel
Subject:    MEMORY leak
From:       Hetz Ben Hamo <hetz-home () cobol2java ! com>
Date:       2001-05-16 18:29:10

Hi,

I compiled kdelibs/kdebase this morning and installed it, I left konqueror
opened and licq and klipper..

I went for a 2 hours meetings and when I returned - my machine were swapping
like crazy and I couldn't do anything but to hit the reset button (all my
emails folder went away - but thats another story)..

Then I restarted my machine, kde, konqueror and went to mess with other
machines (20 noisy 1U racks), and when I went back to my machine - the same
story happend again...

Anyone knows about this problem?

I left to hom and left ksysguard running with konqueror and licq - so if
needed - I can copy whats hanging my machine if needed..

Thanks,
Hetz