List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: META Key working in Qt2.3
From:       Ellis Whitehead <ellis () ellisw ! net>
Date:       2001-05-10 4:50:44

Thanks Lubos,

I followed your suggestion and have the META key now working under KDE
(2-day-old cvs).

The next thing i'd like to check out is adding it to the Control Center's Key
Bindings and setting up an alternative schema...

Can anyone tell me what the chances might be of getting this in before the
feature freeze?  I'm guessing i could have it done this weekend.  And what's
the process one goes through here for getting a change committed?

Thanks again,
Ellis