List:       kde-devel
Subject:    optimizing
From:       Pupeno <pupeno () pupeno ! com ! ar>
Date:       2001-04-30 2:47:45

As long as my computer is a Celeron 400 with 32 mg of ram, but a very bad
mother board, everything runs very slow here, I don't know really why, but I
would like to optimize kde to run better in this computer, so I'm going to
compile, I would like to know, what optimizations can I use (safetly), which
flags, etc, etc... could you help me please ?
Thank you...
--
Pupeno: pupeno@pupeno.com.ar
http://www.pupeno.com.ar

PS: any tips on mantaining two diferent version of KDE (one isntalled from
RPMS and onte compiled) running ing the same Mandrake 8.0 ?