List:       kde-devel
Subject:    deleting entries from kconfig
From:       Sebastian Trueg <sebastian () trueg ! de>
Date:       2001-04-18 12:00:50

hi,

my application (based on kmainwindow) needs the ability to delete
kconfig-entries. Since only KSimpleConfig offers this and KApplication only
returns a KConfig object, I'm not sure what to do. Should I create a
KSimpleConfig on my own and pass the constructor the file from the KConfig
object? Or is there a "standard"-way to get the ability to delete entries?

Sebastian