List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Where the libqt.a is?
From:       Josef Spillner <dr_maux () maux ! de>
Date:       2001-04-17 14:45:22

On Thu 17 Apr 2001 11:38 P Neiros wrote:
> But when I try to compile my simple program my
> compiler says: I can not find qt lib. I searched my
> system and even there are the include files of qt2
> there is no libqt.a or libqt2.a.
>
> Which rpm contains it?
>
> I've got KDE 2.1.1

That's strange. In case KDE runs you have Qt installed somewhere. Try linking
against the shared libraries (libqt.so.2.2.x via -lqt), they should normally
be installed under /usr/lib (depends on the distribution), or something like
/usr/local/lib in case you installed it from the sources.

I would guess the RPM is called libqt2.rpm (not sure). But this does also
depend on what system you're using.

Josef

--
The MindX Project - http://mindx.sourceforge.net